1. I’m a Chicago native.
2. I have one brother who is three years younger than me.
3. I’m left handed.
4. I started ballet at age 5 and danced into college.
5. I took piano lessons as a child and wish I had stuck with it.
6. As a pre-teen I was a hospital volunteer. I think back in the day we were called candy stripers.
7. In high school I traveled to Paris, France with the French Club.
8. I know how to drive a stick shift car thanks to my dad and his Honda Accord
9. I’m a neat freak. My family compares me to Monica from Friends.
10. I have a Labradoodle named Sawyer. We adopted him just before his fifth birthday, and can’t imagine life without him even though he always messes up all the pillows on the couch…but I’ll save that for a future post. 🙂
11. I have two sons and two step-daughters and love our family.
12. My love of home design started with my mom and a doll house.
13. I’ve been a yoga teacher for 16 years.
14. I LOVE dark chocolate and eat it everyday.
15. I’m terrible with electronics/technology, ask anyone.
16. I’m a classic introvert.
17. I’m a huge fan of Downton Abbey and Walking Dead.
18. I still struggle with a dedicated meditation practice even though I preach it to my students often.
19. My husband is 5 years younger than me (six if you ask him).
20. I visit the library once a week, and always have my nose in a book.
Happy Monday. — May